Qualifications and application:
- Applicants must be current students of TEP - TEPE and have GPAX in the 90% percentile of each program.
- Applicants must have GPAX not less than 3.00 in each academic year with GPA not less than 2.75 in each semester without receiving “F” or “U” .
- Applicants must submit an application form within the announced period.
- The scholarship will be awarded for 6 normal semesters, not including the summer semester.
- Recipients are required to maintain good student behaviour, no any misconduct to university rules and regulations and maintain academic results as stated in the scholarship agreement.
- Recipients are required to do volunteer work for TSE and TEP - TEPE as assigned by TEP - TEPE staff.
- The Scholarship Committee reserves the right to refuse to grant scholarship to applicants when considered appropriate (for example, lack of qualifications) at committee’s absolute discretion.