Requirements for TEP graduation
After completing their study at TU and the collaborative university, students who meet the requirements
for graduation are eligible for a Bachelor of Engineering degree from TU. See more details about the required
courses at the collaborative university from the curricula.
Award of degrees
Upon completing all the curriculum requirements, students will receive a Bachelor of Engineering degree
from TU, in addition to a Bachelor of Engineering degree from the University of Nottingham or the Bachelor of
Applied Science in Engineering from the University of New South Wales.
Students will be awarded a Bachelor of Engineering degree from TU indicating their chosen major as follows:
- Bachelor of Engineering, majoring in Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering, majoring in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering, majoring in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering, majoring in Industrial Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering, majoring in Mechanical Engineering
Students who study in the field of Electronic and Computer Engineering will be awarded a Bachelor of
Engineering, majoring in Electrical Engineering from TU.
Students will spend 2 years at Thammasat University and proceed to study at Campus Group T, KU
Leuven for 2 more years. After completing all the degree requirements, they will be conferred a Bachelor
of Engineering degree (BEng: Mechanical) from Thammasat University and an Academic Bachelor of
Engineering degree (BSc: Electromechanical Engineering) from KU Leuven. For Thammasat-KU Leuven
option, the programme in Electromechanical Engineering is offered to Thammasat students who are
following the major in Mechanical Engineering.
Procedure for graduation
Students who finish their study, and receive the transcript from the collaborative university, are required
to fill out the request form for graduation. Students who want to attend the graduation ceremony must submit
the required document with the graduation fee within the first two weeks of the semester or the first seventh
days of summer session, otherwise, those students, who cannot meet the deadline, have to attend the
graduation ceremony the year after.
Requirements for TEPE graduation
After completing their studies at TU, students who achieve the following requirements are eligible for
being conferred a Bachelor of Engineering degree from TU:
1. A minimum CGPA of 2.0, and
2. A minimum English standardized test score:
an overall TOEFL score of 79 on Internet-based test, or 550 on paper-based test, or
an overall IELTS score of 6.0, or
an overall TU-GET score of 550 on Paper-based Test or 80 Computer based Test
Note: The IELTS score is valid for a maximum of four years prior to graudation i.e. students must take IELTS after
October of their first year.
Application for TEPE Graduation
1. To quality for graduation, a student must fulfill the course requirements of the curriculum the course
requirements to the curriculum with a minimum CGPA of 2.00, and demonstrate his/her English
proficiency with a paper-based TOEFL score of at least 550 (or 79 for internet-based or IELTS of at least
6.0 or TU-GET of at least 550). In addition or , the student must have been enrolled must have been
enrolled for no fewer than 7 regular semester, except for transfer students.
2. A graduate is granted degree with honors of he/she has earned at leasr 3⁄4 of the total required credits
from TU and meets the following conditions.
First Class Honors
1. The study is completed within the time specified by the curriculim
2. The final cumulative grade point average is not lower than 3.50.
3. None of the coursed is given a U grade or a grade lower than C.
4. None of the courses is repeated.
Second Class Honors
1. The studey is complete within the time specified by the curriculum.
2. The final cumulatice grade point average is not lower the 3.50.
3. The cumulative grade point average of the courses in the major is not lower than 2.00.
4. None of the courses is repeated or given an F grade or a U grade.
In addition, a graduate possessing the following eligibility is also qualified for the second class honors.
1. The study is compledte within the time specified by the curriculum.
2. The final cumulative grade point average is not lower than 3.25
3. None of the courses in the major is given a grade lower than C.
4. None of the courses is given an F grade or a U grade.
3. Application for graduation must be submitted to the university within the first 14 days of he final
semester (7 days of the summer session) which an applicant expects to graduate. (www.reg.tu.ac.th)
4. If a student financially owes TEP-TEPE or the university, all his/her debt must be cleared before
applying for graduation.
1. The Thammasat University Council normall approves degrees at the end of the first and second
semesters , and the summer session.
2. The university organizes a graduation ceremony once a year.
Calendar of Graduation and Submit English Score for Graduation
Calendar of Graduation and Submit English Score for Graduation 2022 New...
1/2022 (Aug 8-19 , 2022)
Announcement of Who sent English Score R. 1
Announcement of Who sent English Score R. 2
2/2022 Click here... (Jan 9-22 , 2023)
Announcement of Who sent English Score R. 1 (Jan 16-22, 2023)
Announcement of Who sent English Score R. 2 (Mar 6-10, 2023)